amplifiers are suitable for the compression of pressurised air or nitrogen. The units are capable of increasing normal pressures of 4 bar or 6 bar to the desired final pressures. The Air Amplifiers are operated with normal shop air and are provided with a variety of amplification ratios.
All Air Amplifiers can be supplied with an air control unit comprising a filter, pressure regulator with pressure gauge and an air shut-off valve. The desired operating pressure can be preset by means of the air control unit in correspondence with the different pressure ratios. We can offer you a choice between a standard Air Amplifier Station or a customised solution
The Air Amplifier Station Type mainly consists of:
● Compressed air filter G 1/2",
● Pressure regulator G 1/2" with shut-off valve and pressure gauge 0-16 bar φ 50 mm,
● Check valve,
● Pressure receiver 40 Liter, pmax. 21 bar,
● Safety relief valve, set for 21 bar,
● Outlet pressure gauge 0-40 bar φ100 mm,
● Drain valve,
● Shut off valve in the pressure outlet line.
The system is completely assembled, pressure tested and ready for connection.