WINGOIL has developed four series dissolvable bridge plugs upon working temperature (60-80℃,80-100℃,100-120℃), the outer diameter of bridge plug is from 95mm to 146mm. All models are testified in oil and gas well operation with 100% success rate.
- Made of compound high strength soluble metals, guarantee the material strength under high temperature.
- Customized formula and the solubility time is flexible.
- Special high strength compound slips(max. Strength 1250Mpa), it is stable to long 15 days.
- Special cracking technology
- Good compatibility and inheritance, unnecessary to change existing strings structure, no risks resulted from drilling out and reduce the damage of casings.
Working temperature: 16-100℃
Sealing pressure: 70Mpa
Dissolution medium: water
Releasing timg: 24-36hours
Dissolution time: 10-15days
Plug OD: 95,102,105,112mm
All above specification is based on working temperature 90℃, if the size and dissolution time needs to be customized according to well condition and temperature.